Friday, October 19, 2007

week 6 # 13

I liked HCPLbiblio account in del.icio.us. I looked at two sites that had over thousand people tag it. Both were great web sites one for students of philosophy and the other on mythology.

Do you think I should use del.icio.us, before using google.com or ask.com...I think so!!!

I searched for iHCPL in del.icio.us and found that slacker manager had over 300 people who liked his explanations. I liked them too.


The generator blog looks likes iStar's twin.



http://www.oddee.com/item_90683.aspx


I found the above site through del.icio.us. I was looking for funny stories and none of the results seemed interesting, so I selected the tag for science.


This site called oddee found a research study done at North Carolina University that came to the conclusion that if you increase the amount of air time for country music, the suicide rate for whites increased. Then it had a funny photo that cut and pasted , Pres. Bush playing the guitar in front of the New Orleans Superdome when people were trying to survive Katrina catastrophe.

No comments: