Friday, February 22, 2008

#25 Music Pirate

Discovery Exercises
Creative Commons
They created a comic strip to explain copyright. It is a cute idea and colorful. it looks more like a slide show with cartoon figures.

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/images/thumb/3/30/Sharing_creative_works_IMG-14.png/500px-Sharing_creative_works_IMG-14.png

The above link is the slide that explains the options of use (licenses) available through Creative Commons.

DRM (digital rights management) is a name for free software that must be downloaded to the computer you use to download music or books to an MP3 player.

Yes I use CDs to play music in my car. I do not own a MP3 player. I might buy 4 CDs a year. I used to buy children's music when my son was a toddler. It would help to be patient in traffic.


Musicians copyright rights will always be abused but it is good they have others to help them get credit, recognition.

Diana

No comments: